Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by macbrowndog, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

I have just joined Netriders after talking to a colleague of mine that uses the site all the time. I am an experienced rider with a few big trips under my belt here in OZ and NZ. Current bike is a Triple Black BMW GS1200... I also have a Ducati Hypermotard. Done a few track days at Eastern Creek and the Island on everything from a Hypermotard, BMW K1300, Bandit

I have a few clips on You Tube (my channel is Macbrowndog)

If I can help, provide advise on anything to do with m/c and gear let me know... trust me you can't go wrong (maybe) with years of experience.

2. Whats the best helmet to use with a dryrider jacket ?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome, Andrew, good to have another experienced rider on-board, to balance the youth and enthusiasm...
  4. G'day macbrowndog and welcome mate.The more experience the merrier.

Hey Blabbus...best lid is any that fits well,little wind noise and doesn't leak mate and in any colour, so long as its black and red.
  5. Let me correct Gumby as I think he made a typing error there, the color should be black and WHITE :)

Welcome to NR macbrowndog, tried searchin on youtube but no luck, got a link to one item? cheers :)
  6. Welcome to NR. :)