Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oldest just got a job...

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by I Adore Vic, Sep 23, 2007.

1. ..at the local shop just down the rd from us! And she's working GP weekend :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I told her we're all gonna head down there for brekky every morning. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

About time she got another job!! (Had one where we used to live). Am constantly forking out $$ to her for this and that!

2. Heh cool! Now she can keep you in the style you have become accustomed to!
    Someone say board........

Regards, Andrew. :LOL:

3. I'll have a bacon-and-egg sandwich, and a clean room, thanks :LOL:.

4. i'll have a big fruit salad and i want it delivered here in sydney, just before the race starts. not 10 mins before, not 10 mins after, just before.

got it?

will a $2 delivery fee be required?

5. Congratulations to your daughter hmmm more money for you to spend travelling on ya bike hey :grin: nah just jokin hope she enjoys it, good luck.

6. Ahh! I've eaten at that place!

The pricing was so deceptive on their spring-rolls, I was expecting little things and then got 4 monsters for my $6.something.

Got through about 1 and a half and felt like a twat for wasting food :(

We will be sure to cure our hangovers there this time round too :grin:

7. Cool, does she have any idea what she's up for with the unruley rable staying at your place :twisted:

oh and can she open up at 1am when were having rubish bin races on the way back from the beach :grin:

Something else, can she find out why people oredr deep fried food or pies and a diet coke, whats with that?? like a diet anything is gona cancel out all the other carbs :shock:

8. Mrs 2wheelsagain laughed at me last week for ordering a small pizza.
    Well its better than nothing. :)

9. The job is part of growing up. And you should be thankful that she wants to have a job! Lets give her some credit (You can take some too!)

Now, what she does with the money is the part you should be concerned with.

Time for the budgeting fairy to give her some lesons, so she has something to show for it.