Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Older Intruder Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Older Intruder Rider, Nov 10, 2014.

1. #1 Older Intruder Rider, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Hi everyone just came across this net rider and instantly decided to join up. Am 68 yr. old male have not ridden in a long time maybe 15 yrs. now but had been riding since my early teens from around 1962.

Recently come across a badly neglected Suzuki Intruder 250 2007 model with less than 10.000 on the clock and said to myself , ok self what do you reckon and I said why not so I am back in the saddle after an extensive clean up and a good shiny up of the machine , carburettor full of muck and jets blocked for heaven knows how long and rust incursions everywhere , no fuel had been in the tank for nearly three years , but running as sweet as a nut now.

A couple of changes , had a lot of the bits re-chromed , exhaust was to far gone to do much with so it was replaced with a couple of real neat pipes.

Anyway thanks for what looks like a great motorcycling community and happy to join in .

2. Welcome aboard young man :] would love to see a pic of your bike
  3. Welcome to NR...
  4. #4 Older Intruder Rider, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Thanks just working out how netrider works and there is a pic here somewhere cheers O.I.R.

Many thanks Lazy Libran good to be aboard
  5. Welcome aboard Older Intruder RiderOlder Intruder Rider, from a former Marauder Rider (where do they come up with these names?)
  6. Hi and thanks for the welcome,. Am learning to navigate this site slowly but a found a forum with only Intruder 250's and have been unable to find it is again damn blast lol any help would be most appreciated and have got no idea where the names come from....
  7. A pic is here about's Jeffco
  8. Welcome mate