Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Old Triumph rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by plodalong, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Hi all
    Live in the south west of NSW where we have some of the most boring motorcycle roads in the country unless you like dirt, but at least the weathers fine most of the time. Getting a bit old for the unpredictable local dirt roads as I dont bounce as well as I used to.

Have a couple of Triumph twins in the shed, a Thruxton and a Bonneville set up as an adventure bike/tourer. Stll enjoy my riding dodging the roos and the B doubles, Debatable which has the more brains. Sorry to any good truck drivers but the local ones believe might is right and road rules in no way apply to them.

On a couple of weeks holiday at the moment and plan on heading down around the snowy mountains for my annual bend fest next week. Victorians probably won't believe it but I enjoy the quality on the driving public down that way, allows one to relax a little. Maybe I'll see you on the road.
  2. Welcome and happy travels plodalong
  3. G'day mate and welcome, like the handle!