Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Old Pac photography 12.6.2016

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Slovan, Jun 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi guys - any idea who the gents are taking photos on old Pac before the Mooney Mooney bridge?

2. keoghvision.com.au????

3. If it's John (Keogh) like Hornet mentioned, I really like his pics - have bought a few!

4. Yeah, he was parked right in the apex of a climbing right-hander in the Ten Mile a few weeks back, completely ruined my line in the corner as I saw him and digested what was happening. The picture he got of me makes me look like I've never ridden there before, whereas the opposite is certainly true!! Just a few metres up from where he was is a little white cross marking where a rider was killed, I think he could have chosen a better location!!!!

5. There's a few -- most of them post images on Facebook. Search for "Old Road Photographer," "Half Light Photography," "Roadside Images", "Flyby" & "Shonky Snapz" among others. My avatar pic came from the the last one.

Agree with hornethornet though, occasionally the positioning leaves a little to be desired.