Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

old newbie!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by snodgras, Feb 14, 2009.

1. :evil: Actually worked it all out at last!!!! it`s taken ages, Hi everyone, vtr250 rider with 2 gs850`s in the shed, see you all on the road, cheers. snodgras.

2. Welcome, oh, matured one...
  3. I'm guessing 50s at least; it's a long time since I've heard the name snodgrass :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider :).
  4. Thanks for the welcome chaps, and im not THAT old, smidge under 50 and seen it all (well some of it anyway)
    My boy went for some specs yesterday to get his bike L`s very soon cause he wants to go around Oz on his rebuilt CB250,, Can it be done??? i say not on your nellie!!! get your licence first then heaps of practice and then think about it!! b###dy kids eh? who`d `ave em? haha.
  5. Welcome Aboard mate!
  6. Hi and welcome to NR.

If 60 is the new 40 then a smidge under 50 is only a teenager.
  7. `ello Everyone, just to amend my earlier statement, it`s now 3 GS850`s in the shed, not 2..............i cant help myself!!!!!!!!! :shock: :grin: :grin:
  8. Hi greybm

Hello to you GreyBM, i met you on the pink ribbon run from Chirnside to Yea and Healesville i think? your missus rides a red cb250?? hope thats right... finally got around to joining Netrider... planning to go to healesville again for the show in april. if its still there! :roll:
  9. Yep that sounds like us. But we were speaking to a few different people there, so still not sure which was you.