Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Old Newbie from SE Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jezz1199, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Hi All,
    Back on a bike after a few (20 or so) years. A bit of time on the dirt in the early days and now the proud owner of a Monster 659. Have had the bike for almost a year now and am loving it. Saw this forum a while back and have decided to join and hopefully meet/ride with others. I'm on a road somewhere most weekends - just look for the guy with the giant smile
    Cheers Jezz

2. Welcome to NR..

There are posted rides at most times so watch out for them..

And come around to thr Saturday practice as well...a good place for a meet and greet..
  3. Thanks - Understand its behind the BP at Elwood and that i should bring cake, lattes and enough wash gear to clean everyone's bikes - anything else?? :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. :D

Couldn't have worded it better myself...

Just come around and join the fun..
  5. Sorry..not everyone's bikes.

Just 3.

But maybe only 2 this coming Saturday.. As one of them might be on a brand new bike..

7. Phew - was wondering how i was going to carry it all with restrictions and all - see you Sat
  8. Welcome to Netrider Jezz!
    ( I managed to get away with the coffee, cake, cleaning bike thing last Saturday (y) )
  9. Good to know Dave - I am going to try and make it next Sat
  10. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  11. Thanks Jaytee
  12. Welcome to Netrider. As you've probably already found out we have a serious side and a flippant side!!
  13. Cheers Hornet and +1 to all the Dad humour :)