Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Old new but still awesome...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ward_4e, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Shamelessly ripped fomr another site... god damn i am a whore...

Driving Under the Influence of Awesome

Um. The dudes at WETA made a Warthog. I don’t mean that they made a big plastic thing that looks like a Warthog. I mean they built a fully-functioning, four-wheel steering, powerful, off-road vehicle with a machine gun on the back. At the correct scale. If you live near Wellington, New Zealand, you might even see some crazy machine-shop dude from WETA fishtailing around your base, ahem, I mean neighborhood.

What’s it for? Well, a couple of things – one of which will be one of the shorts coming from director Neill Blomkamp. We sort of blindsided you guys with the first short (Arms Race) – it had little to no context or explanation, but when you see it as it was originally intended – as part of an overall narrative, you might just pee your pants. And if you don’t, then the picture below will certainly cause some leakage.

Goddamn. It’s a Warthog.

2. er... image is a little large... sorry...
  3. ha ha ha ha wardie!!!! now all you need to do is pre-order halo3 with the master chief helmet ;)