Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Old netrider back from NZ

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by damov, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Hi All,

Well I am back in Aus from living in NZ for the last 2.5 years. I am currently stationed in Brisvegas. I have been lovingly re-united with my 2003 R6 Limited Edition (Black with red flames) which I had shipped up from sydney prior to my arrival.

Jap bikes are amazing! I can't believe how well the thing rides even after it has basically not been ridden of almost 2 years. Started first go (after a battery charge of course)!

Well a I am only in Aus for a brief time (until 12th of june) until I jet set off to europe for further adventures.

Keen to ride with any netriders up here in Brisbane so pm me if your keen for weekend rides.

Oh and if your after an amazing bike mine is going back on the market soon too keep an eye out for it in the "bikes for sale" section in the coming weeks.

2. DAMIEN!!! Welcome (temporarily) back!!
  3. choice bro, my mates got exactly the same bike, but mines better of course :) enjoy your short stay
  4. Hi ya hornet. Long time no speak. Hows the wheels going? How many k's is she up to now?

Hows the netrider scene down there? Still plenty of organized rides and coffee meets? (without the coffee for some reason ha ha)
  5. Thanks Goz. You sure that yours is better? Those red flames on the Limited edition add and extra 50 bhp I have heard