Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Old Farts Club

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Sparrar, Jul 5, 2009.

1. In the racing section vic recently referred to the "old farts club". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

While I am assuming I am in it and he used farts as a plural, can anyone tell me who else they think would be in it? Just for fun. :grin:

2. Anyone over 50
  3. That rules me in. My old farts stink too.
  4. *snicker*

I think I like Smee's definition (well for another year anyway!).
  5. You have a little way to go, zrx.
  6. I am in it, and I am not 50.
    what ever happened to the ofarc idea? we got our patches and then it just stopped.
  7. Did someone tell you...or did you already know?? :rofl:
  8. think jason knew that ......

i'm a long way from joining :LOL:
  9. I guess you could be an old fart...and have a mowheek!!! :-k

...oh!!.....me too!!!!...long way away!!! :wink:
  10. Dang it, I was feeling good, being 5 years off membership... but then someone 7 years younger is in it... confused now. ;)
  11. I'm in. I'm old and I fart so it looks like I meet all the membership criteria.
  12. ... and you thought it was my Cobra pipes making all the noise?

Having recently satisfied the membership criteria, I must say the freedom of open-air personal transport takes on a whole new meaning. :cool:
  13. My daughter and son in law recently gave me a t shirt that has a pic of an "old guy on a bike" with the caption "old guys rule". :?

And I'm not 50.........yet. At least she knows who's in charge....her mother :LOL:
  14. From memory one of the originating members had some personal issues, then left the forum shortly after. Grommit appears to have fallen off the radar.