Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Old but new helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Super Dooper, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Just had an old openface helmet laying around which with a manufactures date of 2002 :|. Figured it couldn't be worn again so I decided to give it a quick freshen up over easter while i had some spare time. Decided to go a bee theme after being stung by one of the bastards

Hopefully get a clear coat on it to make it shiny.

Take it easy

2. Thats really nice artwork.
  3. what airbrush u using mate?
  4. Thanks alot ametha elf. Something different than a canvas.
  5. hey goz, just have a sparmax which i got for christmas, pretty sure it's an Iwata clone without all the nice bits.

You paint too?
  6. Nice work, wish I could draw/paint like that, I don't have an artistic bone in me body lol...

7. not yet but will be getting into it, did the airbrush tattoo thing a while back, but with stencils, anyone can do it, so free hand is the new challenge, i will be getting lessons from Wayne Harrison soon
  8. Totally agree with you on the stencil thing. Good luck with the lessons seems like it'll be a heap of fun.
  9. That really is incredible work, mate.