Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oktoberfest Pics - cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by 99CIBBER, Sep 24, 2010.

1.  Top
  2. Now brings back a few memories. A few of us went to Oktoberfest mid 80`s after a army exercise near M√ľnster best time

3. ah brings back memories.

one of ... no wait ... two of the greatest nights out ever.

4. What does it say about Aussies when they get kicked out of an Oktoberfest tent! - MAd drinkers HA HAA!! - When did that happen 2006 I think? :)

5. Mad drinkers, or bad drinkers? Their night was over, + they must have got kicked out for causing trouble for other people trying to enjoy the night.

:)

I actually think we are a nation of bad drinkers - we equate "volume consumed" as a measure of success.

And I am not innocent of this - took me many a messy evening to work out my limits and I still forget them from time to time.

6. Fair call Roaster...Although I think that it may have been a case of a few bad apples ruining the crate..:)

7. Bad apples ... scrumpy ... help

8. here is one from my visit a few years back:

[​IMG]

9. I'm surprised noone has picked up Hornet in picture 8 :p

10. link?

11. I just uploaded it into my NR album.

12. There's something awesome about Oktoberfest I can't quite put my finger on... No wait, It's really big beers & breasts. Yep.

I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.

13. Ahh shit i forgot about oktoberfest, i had promised the old dude we would go to munich this year... damn, guess next year it is. I guess its ok, he obviously forgot about it too :p.

14. I love Oktoberfest, especially the girls with the large steins and great head.

15. Home... sweet home :music: