Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

OK, it's a car, but...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Oct 21, 2008.

1. ...Holy shit.

This dude hand-built a replica of a Lamborghini Countach in his basement, then had to demolish a wall to get it outta there!

Incredible workmanship and those old Lambos sure had style!

2. Yep, i reckon every boy that grew up in the 80's had a poster of one of them up on their wall :grin:
  3. I simultaneously applaud and detest these people who have enough skill and dedication to complete projects like this.

Good on him.

The magnificent bastard.
  4. +1
    Car looks brilliant

Cheers :cool:
  5. yeah i saw this a while ago and it was muchly impressive.

the dedication and money he musta put in that thing ..

but the question is, who would buy it?
  6. Are you kidding? You reckon he spent ten years lovingly handcrafting his dream car so he could SELL it?

7. The question is, who would sell it?
  8. Very impressive.

Who would buy it?! I'm sure there would be no shortage of people out there willing to swap a big wad of cash for that thing.
  9. Had one on my wall , a white one , with samatha fox laying on the bonnet.
    If i remember rightly they were about $300,000 back then , i still can't afford used one 25 years later.
  10. :shock: that's one expensive poster just to stare at a brilliant set of jugs :rofl:
  11. Beat me to it, Vic
  12. didnt we all have that poster.. sold them in record stores
  13. Dedicated bastard
  14. i think its bloody great.. just imagine when it was 'born' through the wall.. yuo would be stoked beyond belief..
  15. Yep, I had a big poster of a red one too

After seeing Smokey & the Bandit, I had a many a dream of that red Lambo & the 2 girls in jump suits.

As for this replica, nice work, and probably goes harder than a stock lambo too!!
  16. bring back jumpsuits i say..
  17. You know, for a guy with such skill and planning to produce a work of art like this, how did he miss the part about how to get it out? Cant wait to take this baby for a spin, now to just open the garage door, arghhhhh....
  18. like the new front desk my boss designed for our office and then when it was complete had to decide how to get it in the door and up the stairs..