Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

OIL??????? We don't need stinkin' oil 'cause............

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by ROAMER, Apr 30, 2005.

1. ........WE HAVE ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPER JACKET FROM AMERICAAAAA!!!!!!! Noticed how engine runs smoother with lubrication supstances huh???

BTW, MADmel I'm glad you didn't get heart attack because your bike needed to be topped up with oil as well. :D

Maybe they should add another emergency service when you call 000 "the motorbike oil emergency department, is your motorcycle totally dry? Please miss, stay calm, help is on the way" :LOL:
  2. did i miss something here? :?
  3. i dont get it either
  4. *takes the billy from roamer* i think you've had enough dude :D
  5. I got it !!!

Nup lost it
  6. Of course you lot don't get it. It's because you don't have american jacket. When you get it, you can drain all oil from your bike. Ok OK leave a couple of drops in there. Ask scootergirl how it's done!!!!! :LOL:
  7. Oh, i get it, american jacket!! LOL

heh heh heh,

No wait, I don't get it.
  8. Is that a joke or what?
  9. i'm sorry to say this, but the disjointed sentences, poor spelling and the obvious need for me to be in on the joke have combined to make this "joke" TOTALLY incomprehensible.... like i really have no clue whats going on....
  10. I think its time to just nod and smile.

[nods and smiles] :)
  11. :arrow: smiles
    :arrow: nods
  12. Friday night coffee, a few bikes with oil levels a little low. Guess you had to be there. No names, no pack drill. 'nuff said.

13. Oooooooohhhhhh jou ar djust hutming may felinngs nau!!!!!!! :LOL: