Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oi, Robsalvv........

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Caz V1, May 28, 2008.

1. what happened to "Wednesday's weighty wisdoms" ???

Bring back the WWW :p
  2. Hear, hear :)
  3. :) Thx Caz.

Yes, I got all introspective and contemplative last year didn't I?

Ok, lemme think about it... but don't you find the emergency braking thread I started thought provoking???

4. Never a bad thing Rob. Evolution baby, evolution :grin:
  5. How bout the DoubledoubleU (WWWW) or Wallace's Wednesday Weighty Wisdoms?? :LOL:
  6. :LOL:

Sheesh, no pressure!! :LOL:

:LOL: @ hundy. Well, since I'm a few kilos heavier than I'd like to be at the moment... how about: WWWWW = Weighty Wallace's Wednesday's Weighty Wisdom?? :grin:

If I get the chance tomorrow, I could even post up a TTTT - Thursdays Titanic Thought Tackler. :-k :)

Anyway, thanks to Caz for the gee up (have you been talking to Nixy lately?? She gee'd me up the other day too). I do have a WWW brewing... as always, it comes from personal experience... but hasn't quite percolated yet. I'll get back to yaz after I excogitate a bit longer.
  7. excogitate?
    Is that painful?

8. Sometimes.

9. Oooooh I like the sound of that :grin:

As if I would do that :wink:
  10. that's so weird. i was thinking just yesterday about the fact that i miss those threads. see - synchronicity! meant to be rob. though i do understand when you're no longer in the mood for that stuff. it can become too much. anyway, we'll all be in it if you feel up to it.

good call caz. well done for bringing it up!
  11. hmmmm, spooky, all 3 of us thinking about it at the same time.

Great minds think alike :wink:
  12. ....and fools never differ :LOL:
  13. ... gutters run parallel.