Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh yeah..first licensed ride

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by wedge, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Out and about today with a little bit of a shower to add to the fun, had a ball, felt totaly in control, shifting was smooth, braking was great, i even remembered to turn off my blinkers after turning :grin:
    Think i'm going to head out tonight later on and cruise the streets, harrasing old people and ogling at girls :LOL:

2. Well that's answers my question on i just posted. Congrats man, will give you a buzz when Ktulu and I head out and you'll have to join us. :)
  3. Sounds great, keen to practice those corners :grin:
  4. oi, keep your eyes on the road, boyo :LOL:
  5. grats, should come for a ride into newcastle forshore this weekend and meet the gang :)
  6. Onya Wedge. Don't get too distracted by those girlies ;)
  7. Went down to the Old Pac Hwy today for about 4 hrs, love the corners and the weather was great, saw a few other bikes out, not too many cages :wink:
    All in all it was a great introduction to proper corners and heaps of fun....no girls though :wink:
  8. Gday wedge, I'm just in the throws of getting my first wheels too. How do you find the Suzuki for your first?

I live in East Gosford, passed my learners a week ago, bought a lid yesterday at Gosford Motorcycles. Fun times to come!!!