Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh this is so funny

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by VTRBob, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Poor little eswen is sitting here in my lounge all sad and sorry looking,
    Becourse her bikes out in the garage all in 10000000 pieces !

Well if she wasn't on the phone and eating, BTW where's mine? i've only been out all evening putting her bike back together !!

Now there is something im forgetting to tell her ...........
    OH yeah its all finished and back in one piece and totally rideable !!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

am i mean or what ? hehehehehehe

2. did I miss something here?

3. Give her the bad news. looks like the block split right down the middle and its a right off. muahahahaha.

4. HAHAHA. When she finds out i'd prepare for some of that major slappage (and not of the sexy variety)

5. how many pieces???

6. i hate you. your foods in the pot and you let the pasta go all smushy while you were typing that. i guess Ill just have to treat you to some ice cream along with matt huh?

7. Well Eswen you will have to not fall off again.

Hey VTR I thought Gpx 250's had 10000001 pieces

8. last time he pulled it apart he had bits left over :( he still hasnt figured out where those extra screws were supposed to go. The KSRC boys left a screw out when they put the visor back on, so I guess I can chuck one of the "leftovers" there.

9. I even gave you the bike with left overs so Bob shouldn't run out of any \:D/

10. Leftovers

I thought the rule with leftover bits was to leave the rocker cover off 'til last, then throw them in and they'd find their way to where they live??? :roll:

11. hahahahaahah, i'm surprised you got ice cream

hahahaha niiiiicceeeeee

Eswen
    so is the ankle to sore or did you go for a ride???

12. Took it out this morning to heat up the chain before lubing it ... bob did leave bits out!!! silly man didnt hook my indicators up right now did he?

the ice cream thing means a slap. he gets a choice between one slap (serve) or two

13. hahaha so apart from the indicators everything works? didn't fall apart?

speaking of which how does the gpx go against the zzr?

hahaha... thats awesome

so... are you at work or at home gettin days off out of the ankle... or???

14. Dont want much does she ? she sits inside watching tv eating me out of house and home, calling all her friends STD :p

while im outside slaving away in a cold little garage putting seals in her forks and assembling the front end for her so she can go for a ride asap.

And i dont quiet plug the indicator wires in as im weak from hypothermia and lack of food.

If she'd given me the keys i could have tested it all for her, but NO she wantd to do that today LOL

:LOL: :p :LOL:

and ice cream ??? i got half a bit of pear out of a can and a look at some icecream on her spoon !

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

its a hard life for some !

15. Leave one "mystery" wire out mate!!! So if she doesn't do lunch for you, wire stays out, and the bike doesn't start :LOL:

16. Now there's an opening........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . At least you have more bits than what you started with....try riding a twin, they rattle out before you have a chance to pull the thing apart.

17. I cleaned my rims just before... I was under the impression they were black
    but turns out they are RED!!! Who would have thought?

Im spending some time relaxing my ankle, can almost walk like a normal person again. I work nights, and also am doing year 12 (by distance education) so thats what im up to.

now bob -
    That call was to my mum and reverse charge... and I wasnt watching TV i was doing schoolwork :(

I offered you the keys and you turned em down

And you didnt plug em in right cos your a dumbass! ;)

Im no housewife, and Im definetly not yours...

18. haha if you read that through it sounds like ....working nights.... busy.....STD.....bob.....mum.... :shock: :roll: :? :wink: :) :D

hahahaah....

what kind of work do you do? night fill or something?

19. Geeze the way Bob and Eswen are bickering you would think they're marries :LOL:

G

20. Lucky Marrie :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: