Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh this is just so funny

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Well to cut a long story short were doing alot of R&D on a new safety product here,
    The development guys have been working flat out on it for the past few weeks, alot of hrs from us all and a few hair pulling moments !

Well not 5 mins ago we where in final testing, B4 making up a true prototype.

and they / we just MODIFRIED it

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just been declaired beer oclock, bc the whole workshop now stinks of burnt electrical crap hahahahahaha

2 months work down the R&D drain, you gota laugh or would would be hanging from a rafter by a short rope

:LOL: :? :LOL:
  2. GO the IT GODS !!!!

3. Testing to destruction - one of my favourite parts of the job (and correct me if I'm wrong Bob, but a proud Navy tradition)
  4. im confused

-my message is too short.
  5. Modifried - thats a goodun! :LOL:

What kind of prototype was it? Or is that top secret?

Enjoy the beers. 8)
  6. well they are all sorta pointing the finger at me, as i was the one in control of the transformer power , 6 volts ok , 12 volts ok , 24 yup , 48 yup oh hang on can anyone else smell that ? yeah its ok its just the flux smell ...
    oh ok ,
    um can any of you 3 guys see the smoke / oops FLAMES ........
    TURN IT OFF , too late modifried :LOL: :LOL:

and its spose to be able to take 72 volts plus the occassional spike

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. And this has WHAT to do with motorcycling Bob?
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :shock: :p :p :p
  8. Modifried ? its a common term in here lol

its a mod on one of our existing OHS systems for P&O ports, if we can get it working its going to become a standard instalation in every port around the world.
    With a potential earner for us @ 1mill per port , 18 major P&O ports then hopefully other ports will want it too ?
  9. well everyone here had a read of Doonks thread ,
    and they recon i wasn't concentrating enough on the job at hand
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. I was kidding, you know.....
  11. you should be BANNED for this indiscretion ...............
  12. Hey Karren ................. Err Der :LOL: :p

And Doonks , they have tried to ban me from using the net here at work , but gave up....... when there's 19 comp's all with net access, and 1x very determend pervert. it got to hard for our IT guru

:LOL: :LOL: