Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh...the pain.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by gegvasco, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Had to pack my baby up last night. It was a hard and sad thing to do. About to get on a plane for overseas work until March. Going to have withdrawal symptoms while away. Also going to miss the best of summer Sydney riding. Gave her a good blat on Sunday though just to let her know that I might be leaving her bit I still love her. I promised her I'd write. :(

2. errrr I live in Wollongong, not far away from Sydney, and Macquarie Pass and Kangaroo Valley and I have a nice warm garage, and a half-sister to keep her company......

3. summer riding................ i'm packing up mine as its too hot to take it too work anymore but maybe i just heat up too easily

4. ^^ dude, do you know what you are talking about - you don't stop riding coz it's to hot, that is the best time :|

5. Buy yourself a Mesh jacket....it's the closest thing to riding Neked (and a lot more practical).

6. shhhhh, don't talk about nekked and stuff, Loz might be around :LOL: