Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh The Pain Which Bike To Buy (new)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by fuggit, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Hi there if anyone has any views on the 600cc class of bike any info would be appreciated im currently looking at a yami r6 mainly cause yamaha provide $1700 worth of bike gear that i dont have too buy :D

2. mmmm Cobar, whatever you get, you need to make sure that it will be comfortable on LONG trips!!!

3. "Lets go test-ridin'!" :D

See which of the 600s fits you best, which of them tickles your adrenal glands the most, which one will look sexiest in your garage.

Try before you buy. I reckon you'll find one of them will make you lie awake at night lusting after it.

Then go see the lucky dealer!

[Edit: Got many corners near Cobar???]

4. i would look @ the brand names for the equipment/gear mate.
    dont get sucked into the the extras when u buy a bike,cos @ the end of the day ur paying for it as well.
    check out hondas bike range!!!!

5. yeh well i shoulda also said i only have about 730mm in my front door to fit a bike comfortably if im lucky as i dont have a garage and im also a bit vertically challanged at 169cm hehehehehe

6. i know the feeling off being a short ass mate,thats why i bought a cbr600 rossi

7. yeh thanx for the slap in the face gman i get too excited sometimes

8. we all do mate,good luck keep me informed wat u get

9. Check out the Yamaha FZ6.
    Old school cool, with new school technology and performance!
    Or....
    A Hornet 600! :p

10. R6 is due for a complete make-over next year, that's prob why they are trying to get rid of them ;)

Personally I don't think I could walk past a nice new ZX6R but then again I could be a little bias.

It might also be worth taking a Z750 for a spin, I've been hearing good things about them.

11. i had thought about the kwackas for a while but there is no shop within cooee of cobar so for now its between a yamaha honda or suzuki though i still would like a zzr 600 :D

12. Test ride them all is a good start, think about what kind of riding you want to do, and the decision will be surprisingly easy once you fall in love.

13. and IF you never do long rides then what :p :p :p

Cheers 8)

14. gee guess id buy a moped :LOL: