Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh no.....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Slow Coach, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Oh no I have this feeling again. I know it is going to be expensive. Since joining this site and reading all about what you guys are up to. I have decided to go bike shopping next week. Nearly bought anothe FJR on sat. But I think I will be happier with a naked/muscle bike. Will go round the dealers on Monday and see what they have.

Then maybe I will be out having fun next week. Just in time for spring.

I was hoping to put it off till Xmas. BUGGER
  2. I hope you have a better time that we did in Sydney today. I've never seen so much over-priced old junk in my life as I did today. One dealer had a 1984 model FJ-1200, ratty and obviously unloved, for $4,900. And this wasn't a little backyard dealer, this was one of the biggest bike shops in Sydney. Unbelievable.
  3. Ha Ha you've been sucked in... I know how ya feel I have nearly saved my pennies to buy the bike I want, but it seems everybody I know is virtually throwing bikes at me at rediculous prices :shock:
  4. There is an un-naked muscle bike out there now. Kawasaki 1400GTR. Same price as the FJR.
  5. Yes I sat on the 1400gtr and loved it, but I do not think I need a big tourer anymore. I want to go and have some fun. Might look at the cbr1400/ XJR1300/ zrx1200.

No idea, so will have to see what is available.