Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh My God!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by mr_messy, May 11, 2007.

1. I cannot believe the stupidty of this.
    I was thinking of laughing... it is so stupid it's got me stuck.

Do I start cursing at them for being that stupid or just have a laugh? I don't know!
  2. Crazy biatch needs a psychological assessment. [​IMG]

Caller : "Well you're supposed to be here to protect me"
    911: "Well what are we protecting you from? A harmful cheeseburger?"

*This belongs in Jokes Forum* :LOL:
  3. so nice to see im not the only one with problems.

if i was that clerk i would have stuck up for her :grin: seriously.

a woman called 000 when her dog got run over and they took it to the vet. how cool is that?!?!?
  4. Typical dumb biatch yank, baseball bat to the head would be a good solution.
  5. thing is when I thought about it more it wasn't funny.
    It pissed me off at how stupid it was.
  6. 350 ninjas - I'm more worried about how you came across that in the first place, and the 2:29 minutes of my life I'm never getting back! :p
  7. Sorry no refunds. :LOL:
  8. Well guys and girls i think i win... what NOT to do when riding your bike...

OK thought id do an edit... be sure to watch it all the way through...

So you all know how he does it, as u see he is swinging is leg over the handlebars, his foot hits the front rim and gets caught making him crash.
    YES his foot is dangling there, its only held on by flesh.
  9. ewww, squeamish.
  10. If that is the video I think it is, you may want to put some kind of warning. I've only watched it video once, and even then I didn't watch it all the way through. I am not completely sure why but it really got to me (I had a month or so before my Ls course when I saw it), and I know I've seen worse footage in war documentaries (and some videos online...) and so on. From what I can remember it looked a lot worse than simply a broken foot. :|
  11. That's a little old but ...

still freaky to watch...