Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by betterloudthantoolate, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I'm new, just thought i'd say hi

Most of my life i've been very into cars, and motorcycles didn't really register with me until very recently, and now i've got the bug and am on a mission to get my license

Got my prelearner course booked soon, and already have my eye on a few bikes i like, planning on getting one as soon as i have my L's

In the meantime i guess i am just going to be shopping around for gear, and reading this forum for advice and tips and stuff

:riding:

2. even though that was the most boring post ever, i feel sorry for you because no-one said hi back ,

so yeah hi, whatever

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hey there!

Welcome :)

Good luck getting your license, it's fairly straight forward provided you relax and keep a clear mind!

What sort of bikes are you keen on? What gear?

4. Welcome to NR, you'll find plenty of info & help for new riders.
    Where abouts r u?

5. Hi, welcome :)

6. Welcome to Netrider. Don't sit in the corner and say nothing, jump in and get involved!

7. G'day, what Hornet said......

8. Cheers all, thanks for the welcome

To answer those questions, i'm in the Sutherland Shire area, i've already seen a few others on here from this area so that is pretty cool

I'm looking at Ninja 250's right now as a possible bike to get, and as for gear, im just going to go around and look at some helmets next week

9. Welcome to a fellow Shire Hobbit!