Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oh dear...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by huntersdad, Jan 27, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. GOOD GRIEF!!!!!

I wonder how often he has to pump up the tyres?

3. That's it, now I've seen the picture I'll never be trading in the kwacka for a Fat Boy! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

4. "I zink I am ready forze Autobahn ya?"

At least he is getting some sort of exercise so he might burn off 100 of the 10000 calories or so he is eating everyday ... every little bit counts.

NBH

5. Probably had to get the cross plys custom reinforced by the same mob who did the underwire for his sister's bra!

6. Why do I get the feeling the scooter's wearing him for protection.

7. hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa :LOL:

8. yeah, particularly given he has to take off from the lights fred flinstone style :)

9. OMG
    this looks like a fella we followed to Mt Beauty not so long ago,i did take a photo through the car window and was going to put it on my web page and decided not to..for obviouse reasons,,,

10. ooooh my friggin god !! that guy lane filtering ??? would be able to wait at the next set of lights and ask for 2 dollars for the car polish he just performed :LOL:

11. I wonder if he's ever lost the scooter and found it stuck in the crack of his arse? :shock: :LOL:

12. Im i the only one that this page will not load for??

13. or how many times he felt uncomfortable walking thinking to himself im sure i wiped my bum properly only to find the seat stuck in there :LOL:

14. Have respect for my great uncle cletus please. Hes just big boned.....

15. It's funny that no-one has yet pointed out that this guy isn't wearing any form of riding gear.
    I mean sure he'd have to kill/skin/cure an entire cow or three to make a leather jacket, but i'm sure he could at least find a stack-hat to put on. A cap just doesn't cut it! :p

16. Hang on...

/me looks closer...

I don't even think he's wearing a cap!

17. I think I can, I think I can. Toot toot.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

18. pmsl :LOL: :LOL:

19. at least he doesn't have to park it, it's wedged fairly well in his arse, he can just stand up and walk around with it stuffed in there

(visualise it.. you know you want to.. imagine him riding upto subway, standing up and walking in with a bike stuck to his arse.)