Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ogio no drag backpack red or yellow

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Squiggly, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Im in the market to buy a new backpack for commuting as I broke my standard ripcurl one...
    I have my eye on the ogio no drag, but I would like one in red/black or yellow/black(2nd choice) im struggling to find these color combos. Does anyone know where I can pick one up AUS or internationally? Peterstevens out of stock, and I will get a stealth(black) if worst comes to worst.

Any help appreciated.
    Thanks Anthony

2. After having one I'd say neither, and get a Kriega pack instead.
    The No Drag looks good in pics but that's it, not much chop when you actually use it

3. I have one I use occasionally but may bag issues are non bike related so are not a fair criticism.
    It's a backpack, it does backpack things. A few little things make it more bike friendly.

4. Ahhh hmmm k, reason I had my eye on the ogio because I like the zipper placement (backside) also the hydra partment and it seemed like its a good back by all the reviews I read. Any more info on the ogio no drag (personal use) and opion would be great. Ill have another look at the kriega brand and do some more research.

Thanks alot guys
    Anthony

5. I have the ogio no drag. Very happy with it. Compared to my normal backpack I get less turbulence around my helmet. It is very comfortable, stays in place, and I use the audio compartment occasionally.

It would be my perfect bag if it was waterproof.

Also fits a laptop nicely.

6. 15" MacBook pro fits perfectly, definitely won't take anything bigger. I haven't found water issues yet.

7. Yeah I carried a mates 15.6" laptop quite comfortably.

8. It starts to feel a bit taxing once you get over 20kg in it but thats more operator error than anything else.