Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oggy Pegs for Hyosung

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by oohsam, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hey guys.
    I just bought myself a hyosung GT250 R. I wanted to get oggy pegs put on it becuase I dont want to damage it if I drop it. THey said I cant fit them becuase they dont have mounting points. Has anyone overcome this before?

2. With some bikes, you can fit oggies by cutting holes in the fairings to let them poke out. On a Whoflung I'm not sure I'd bother. Slide it down the road and do a couple thousand dollars worth of improvement... :p

Seriously if there was an easy way to fit them, your dealer would know about it. Unless you're handy with fabrication you might be out of luck.
  3. thanks!
    I dunno why most people on the forums hate Hyosungs so much..Is it coz they are not huge here? They have been around for a very long time! Sure they may not be up to the quality of a Kawa or Honda but for an entry level bike, I think they are ok.
    bah. Dont wanna start a war since im a noob and all but I gotta protect my fort! LoL. Jokes jokes.
  4. Nah, it's nothing but the reliability thing. And that's sure to improve one of these decades... Just havin' fun... Give as good as you get and you'll be fine!
  5. Oh i'll be giving. I dont take offence anyway. Just curios.
    Would've loved a new ninja, but who knows when they'll be out and the hyo felt so much better (im very tall).
  6. No-one expects them to come close to Kawa quality but FFS, the H'sungs are heaps better than Hondas! :p

Oggy knobs? Maybe just use a hammer to knock a couple of holes in the fairings and superglue some blocks of 4x2 in place. :wink: :LOL:
  7. hahah.... 4 bi 2. LOL...

Yeah...looks like a no go on the oggy knobs. What a shame.
  8. :shock: :shock: You'd better start running Sean :LOL: :LOL:
  9. pffft.

if the bloke is chasing him on his hyo, Seany might as well crawl and he'll still get away :p