Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oggy Knobs for 03 ZX6R

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Misteranthropy, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Recently picked up a 03 zx6r and would like to put some oggy knobs onto it, I rang Kawasaki at Ferntree Gully and Ringwood and only managed to get the run around. Anyone here know how to go about installtion, any need for cutting fairings? It appears as though it could be difficult.

2. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Kawasaki-All...ryZ35231QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Most of the ebay cheap ones just screw into the screws that hold the fairing on.
  3. you don't need to cut fairings for those.
    Avoid the ones that go onto the fairing bolts, i know someone who had them, dropped the bike and it broke the fairing off.

or a decent bike shop will be able to get them
  4. a work of warning. i bort a ZZR1100 real cheap becoue it was a right off dew to crash bungs. when the bike went over the bung hits first and it's attched to the frame.

put a small dent in the frame and BINGO, i got a cheap bike. It's cheaper to repair the fairing and re paint. frames cost maga $$$$$.

just my experiance.
  5. Thanks for the help people.