Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oggy knobs and Double Bubble [ZZR250]

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Hey Guys this is mainly directed at other Baby Z owner as they are most likely to know, however, anyone feel free to chime in. I was just wondering if any know where/if you can get oggy knobs for the ZZR-250. I've searched high and low and for the life of me cannot find someone who makes them for the ZZR.

The same applies for double bubble screens, i only seem to be able to find the standard ones.

2. Any for 3ln fzr250s for that matter?

I doubt it, i'm just gonna have to steal the TIG welder from work hahah.
    Better steal someone from the workshop too while i'm at it :D
  3. all out of luck i believe we are mate, i'm justing going to try to keep it upright and keep extra $$$'s for knobs for the new 600cc when i pick it up next june :twisted:
  4. Haha Ok Awesome. But what if i can get my mate, a metal fabrication engineer who LOVES projects to try his hand at making up a set that includes brackets?? If i can't find any AM ones that's what i'm going to do!!
  5. Hey Praz. No i don't think there are any crash knobs available for FZR's
    Incase your not already a member... why not head on over to FZR250.com. Lot's more info on your bike (same as mine if it's a 3LN-3), and plenty of people who share your passion for your FZR.

(Oh, and i'm a moderator there.) :D

Other than that, i have seen knobs fitted on a ZX2R - although they we're bloody long ones (about 5-6 inches long!).
  6. Sweet. Yeah i browse those forums but haven't yet joined. Yeah by bike is the same as yours. I love being the only one at uni who has a one of a kind 250. :D
  7. try sending a PM to Patske... i think he had them on his FZR250 before he had his off (though i'm not sure how much good they did). :?
  8. go here http://www.ksrc-au.com/

has been discussed a couple of times and i beleive i remember reading instructions on how to do it somewhere on that site.