Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oggie's on a CBR

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by bluenightstalker, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Ok I keep getting told yes and no whenever I ask this question so I'm hoping I'll get a REAL answer from you smart kids :p

I haven't dropped my bike yet but I know the inevitable usually happens at least a couple of times to a learner with first bike... so I want to be prepared in case of a boo-boo cos it I'm quite sure it would be difficult to get it up by myself, not to mention damage to my pretty white fairings.

Am I able to get oggie knobs for a 98 CBR250RR ??

:? :grin: :? :grin: :?

2. I'd tried looking from them to fit on my bike as well but I came up with nothing...

I've been looking for it for my first 3 months of riding... I had no luck...
  3. Unfortunately, the CBR250 does not have any 'open' mounting points for you to screw in some nice oggie knobs. But it has been done before with modification which involved cutting a hole in the side fairing to match up with the mounting bolts.
  4. Cutting a hole in my fairings??! I'll just try to keep it upright! Thanks!

:grin: :grin: :grin: