Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Officials required for Barry Sheene festival of speed Eastern Creek

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by goz, Feb 13, 2012.

1. That time of the year again, if you are interested, call Jan @ post classic racing association on (02) 9521 3715 or 0417 551 661.

Dates people are needed to help are
    Frid 23rd, Sat 24th, Sun 25th March

You can chose all 3 days or any 1 day

I did this last year and had a blast

Call early so your vip entry tickets can be sent out to you, Lunch and BBQ supplied

2. I'm hoping to be there with brother's Shadowfax Special, on display if not actually going :)

3. There is a bunch of Laverdas coming from all over the east coast with 3 racing,lot camping for the 3 days including me.It was huge fun last year,especaly the Laverda only parade laps on Saturday,not to be this year though.Some bloke called Cros took our spot.

4. Would be good but do you need to know anything specific or will they basically tell you what to do?

5. They'll show you or team u up with someone, you'll have headphones on to the tower

6. Sweet, im keen then, might sort it tomorrow or friday