Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Official pics & vid: 2009 Aprilia RSV4

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Loz, Sep 24, 2008.

1. I hate the shortness of the tail, but it looks fantastic otherwise ... Really interested in how much this'll cost - especially compared to the MV's, Ducati's etc ...
  2. It looks magic.
  3. i like the shortness of the tail, but who are these retards that are designing exhausts?
  4. it's all right, zorst looks crap [easy change] and the nose looks blunt like a boxer. OK but no ducati
  5. I reckon it is dead sexy, love the idea of the adjustable headstem etc, I reckon we`re all going to hate the price tag.
  8. Where do I sign and do I really ahve to sell the house to have one? :grin:
    Agrred on the zorst; a tidy eunder tail system would have kept me happy
  9. exactly.. reminds me of the repsol honda bike
  10. That is soooo 2004.

11. That triple headlight idea is nothing special.
    But it's a V4 so It's already a winner as far as I can tell
  12. i recon it looks horn, but yeah that exhaust needs to be changed to something better.
  13. Why bother making nice looking exhausts, they go in the bin anyway. They're just there to get Euro 3+ compliance.
  14. I'm with u Handsy. WTF are all these manufacturers thinking?
    IMO, I still think the under-seat exhaust is the shit (1098, Augusta, R1, etc...). Dont know why Aprilia is going for the trumpet-looking exhaust....
  15. Thanks for that Lozster!!

A very serious effort there by Aprilia. I don't think a road bike has come out with adjustable swing arm mounts before. I do know they have been added to World SBK chassis before, but can someone correct me if I am wrong.

It almost looks they they have designed a World SBK they need to win races, and then thought how can we turn this into a road bike. Loaded with technology and I will stand in frightened awe if they do a naked version. Tuono RSV4 anyone?
  16. The only thing that's frightened is my wallet!
  17. The naked version's happening. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
  18. Nah... the current Tuono (which rides great) is one of the fugliest bikes on the market.

The new one just about has to be better looking... so what's to be afraid of :p