Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Official pics - Ducati Desmosedici RR

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Gromit, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Thats a fcukin well nice bike, im getting one.....
  2. Thats nice dear, do they make them for girls too ?
  3. hmmm - I want 2 off them
  4. I saw the pics and my first thought was "What is Stack Monkey going to have to say about this"

Yep it's a nice bike... I personaly think slightly larger headlights would be nice...
  5. Yeah I'm sure they'd make you one stookie ;)
  6. :shock: Over 200hp!! That is extreme. It's nice to see a 4 cyclinder ducati sports bike aswell.

I shudder to think what the cost will be!!!
  7. Damn you guys are quick on the draw.

I want one even though I don't know the cost.

At least I can afford it as a wallpaper :grin:
  8. Unreal, love the exhaust exiting through the top of the ducktail :grin:
  9. That's sweet! :grin:
  10. didnt think the 916 or the MVF4 could be outdone in styling but whoaaa...... this is something

PRICED AT 37500 P-O-U-N-D-S
  11. I need a box of tissue's.
    Leave me alone with the bike for a few hours, we've got some bonding to do.

That thing is one of the most stunning pieces of hardware i've ever laid eyes on! The headlights are absolutely gorgeous (although i would've like twin projectors on each side... ala R1). The bodywork is so pure and sexy! Even the indicators and mirrors look evil!

Wanted to trade:-
    1 healthy kidney for Desmosedici RR.
    (Will consider 2 kidneys)
  12. Well anyway, for those who are taken as me... i chopped up the two images i like and slapped a logo on it - for those of us who run resolutions higher than 1024x768 (pfft... Ducati, who do you think we are!).

1600*1200 Desktop Desmo-p0rn RR
  13. nicely slapped up wallpaper koma! I won't shake your hand for doing it for a while it seems ;)
  14. sorry. i am the opposite. i like ducati, but that is a boring looking bike. the BHP will help, but the rest is dull.
  15. x2

it just looks like your typical ducati with some bad 1990s judge dredd concept design thrown in
  16. yeah, i might pick one up too :D

looks gorgeous
  17. Apparently it will have a limited production run of just 400 bikes. Where does the queue start?
  18. To be fair to Ducati - they had to make the thing look at least vaguely like their MotoGP bike. So they've not had open slather when it comes to styling.

It may not be the most interesting-looking bike around, but I'm glad they're making it.
  19. At $200K+ ;)