Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Official Notice

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by deadman, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Well its now Official,

As of last Thursday 6th June,

I am now an Old Fart, Geezer, Crazy Old Coot, And all the rest of the old Crappola, hahahahaha,

I am now on the Old Age Pension, So that Places me in the OLD Category,

12 year old with wrinkles, Hahahaha

Keep the shiny side up peoples,

• Like Like x 5
  2. More power to you mate. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Happy Birthday deadman.
  4. Well done mate and still in the saddle. I cant wait myself. Five more years and I hit 57 and my eligible retirement age. My nice little insurance payout helped that along nicely.
    Trouble is I'm working 35 to 40 a week now and bored out of my mind. No idea how I will retire.
    Going way up north and picking up some of that land that people are walking off keeps niggling me.... Everything runs in cycles. haha I meant the drought but it's also is relevant to life. I started out life on a very big property.
    Would like to start a consortium and buy the whole lot and start a new sovereign haha
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I wish I was 70, So I can go Snow Skiing for free,
  6. Congrats, old man, I'm only a few months (March next year) from the same milestone. But we still have our health and loved ones and our bikes: life's good......
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Happy Birthday deadman :)

I'm betting they closed that loophole somehow
  8. Ooops, I thought you were an old fart already...my bad.

Congratulations, mate and may you ride through many more of 'em.
    • Like Like x 1