Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

official hello from the hills

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Polowski, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Thought I would say hello here.

My name is Rowan, my mates call me polowski (long story). I recently got a new job and they told me that they did not have secure car parking for me, unless by some chance I rode a motorcycle in which case I can fit in somewhere.

This was all the excuse I needed to get my license and a bike - as I have wanted to for quite some time.
    My friend was nice enough to sell me his '88 CBR250R that had been sitting unused in his garage for a while, and i registered it and was on my way.

I met a few of you guys at the Fiddler on the weekend (although in true stupidity have actually forgotten your names already), and look forward to going on some of the rides in future so that I can soak up some knowledge from you all.

2. welcome, nice bunch of people up there, it's just the begining soon you will be looking at up gardes and bling from there it never ends :grin:

3. funnily enough I said at first "i wont need to upgrade bikes or anything its just for commuting.."

within a week i had already made plans for a bigger bike :LOL: :LOL:

4. Welcome Aboard !
    :biker:

5. G'day and welcome!

Same here......as i mentioned in my post only had my gpx for few months wen i decided to upgrade :grin:

6. G'day and welcome!

Same here......as i mentioned in my post only had my gpx for few months wen i decided to upgrade :grin:

7. Woops......clearly im retarded and accidentally hit submit twice.....sorry :p

8. Welcome; it's a nice get-together at the Fiddler, isn't it? When you've had the bike a month or two, you must come on one of the rides, great fun!

9. Another Hills boy!