Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

OFFER - tix to centrefold lounge

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Flipper, May 30, 2006.

1. I have some tix here that I thought some of you may be interested in.
    3 x intrductory gold memberships which admit the bearer and guests complimentary entry until August 31st
    2 x VIP tix that admit 2 to see Penthouse pet Kobe performing this Friday and Saturday night.
    If anyone wants these tix, send me a PM and I can bring them into coffee this Friday night, otherwise they go into the bin.

2. Did you take them off somebody??
  3. Nope, they were addressed to my Dad, who passed away nearly 6 years ago. They were sent to him as a business owner. I also have a form here if anyone wants to get 10 friends together to go along for free entry and if you have 10 friends going along you get a private dance.
  4. :worthlesspics: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

would love to go, but dont think I'd get around to going, but I WILL hunt for 10 friends :LOL: Anyone wanna come? (no pun :p ) :LOL: Boys or Girls welcome :LOL:

500th POST :dance:
  5. Geez that is one hell of a free gift your giving away for a young, single bloke. I'm sure it won't take long to get a few bites. Most probably discretely via PM :LOL:
  6. Yes I have had a discrete PM, but thats just what PM's are....PRIVATE, so i can't share with you who the lucky person that will get a ticket will be :p. I still have some left if anyone else wnats them.
  7. how come every1 else gets offered them before i do :shock:
  8. I asked that, but she said you have plans this weekend :p
  9. Cause we are "busy" on those nights :p
  10. Jeez I wonder who that PERVERT was?

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone have a yellow plastic raincoat I can borrow?
  11. :rofl: That was a tops 3000th post
  12. Oh, and "Kobe" wouldn't be Kobe Tai would it? I have this friend, see, that's quite an admirer of her work.
  13. No but I have a black poncho from the GP you could borrow....
    on 2nd thought, you can keep it, I don't think I will be wanting that back :shock:
  14. No idea of her surname but the pic I have here on the ticket...she has long brown hair and a teeny weeny pale pink bikini top on :LOL:
  15. Only 1 of the Gold Membership cards left :grin:
  16. what are they for ?
  17. A strip show i guess
  18. meh - that's what my glass sliding back door is for !!!
  19. ba boom tish you so set that one up.
  20. es, i reckon you'd look pretty good in the window next door. Wanna give it a go ?