Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Off-Topic: Name the movie! #2

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Squog, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Okay... I've been a little more devious this time... only thing is - it's windows media format... not sure if winamp etc... will play it...

Download here 468Kb

I think this one is going to be pretty easy :D

2. I have no idea...

Sounds like the last song in a movie tho, has that victrory theme to it, but at the same time, its not very rich and 'feel good'.
  3. Keep thinking about it booga... you'll probably kick yerself for not getting it when the truth comes out ;)

Sounds WW2 to me, but here's a clue - it isn't

4. that's cruel! I know that music - it's a movie I love, but I just can't get it. Maybe Back to the Future III or it could be Harry Potter or something. I know that it will crecendo to the main theme music which would reveal what it is, but do you think I can get my mind to go there? Grrrrr.
  5. Is it from Titanic?

It does sound quite familiar.

Maybe one of the Jurassic Parks.
  6. titania - Sorry! no dice :D

mcbigg - nope... but there IS a ship that sinks in it... oops now I've given it away :(

7. Poseidon adventure ?
  8. nope... keep guessing! (my postcount loves it hehehe)

To be fair - There's more than one ship/boat that sinks in the film :)

9. The Last Storm (i think thats it) George Clooney and the big fishing trawler that got lost at sea.

10. The Perfect Storm?

No :(

Keep goin'!

11. AHA..... Pearl Harbour
  12. LoL!

No... sorry m8ee :(

Look above - I said it wasn't WW2 :D

13. My last guess..... Star Trek Number? whatever... but im not enough of a trekie geek to remember which one is which..
  14. nope... no joy Xena...

I'll give you guys another clue:

The main character had to wear braces whey they were young.

15. Forrest Gump?
  16. Well done IceMaiden :D

What gave it away m8?

17. When you mentioned the braces. The music was familiar but the clues helped :)