Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Off to Sydney - to see Hilary Duff tomorrow night

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Wish me well, I may need it

QANTAS Club, here I come ..............

2. give her a scruff for me doonks :LOL:

3. hahaha. you're lucky shes just legal :p

4. Yes, but Glen's not! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. its all fair game now!! w00t!!! take some pics! she cant sing real well, but she'd make a good bed ornament thats for sure haha.

6. You're flying to Sydney just to see Hillary 'up the' Duff?

I'm hoping theres another motive in there :? Unless you're being PAID to go, in beer.

7. I'm surprised Jono isn't going...........

8. yes, there was another motive ;)

The show was crap, average audience age was about 14-15, and pretty much all thety did all night was SCREAM ! But the Yummy Mummies that were there, WOAH !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

9. yes, there was another motive ;)

The show was crap, average audience age was about 14-15, and pretty much all they did all night was SCREAM ! But the Yummy Mummies that were there, WOAH !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. Doonks, you are a evil person, but then again, since you're only 5 :)shock:) I guess we'll have to let you off. Sit in the corner till the Lunchtime thread :LOL: