Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Off the grog and onto the acid

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by vmaxer, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #1 Arrium, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. you know your trolling is getting a bit boring now.
  3. True but we do have to answer to all the complaints your inane posts generate so take it as a friendly warning not to troll as it is against the rules to deliberately troll.

Tapatalking from somewhere, maybe even behind you so look out!!!
  4. Meh, it's a decently written article.
  5. As a matter of interest, who does most of the whining?
  6. I could tell you but then have to kill you.
  7. I see. It does make you (well me anyway) wonder about the strength of their convictions when they have to run off crying to the mods behind the scenes, rather than addressing their concerns in the actual thread.
  8. The kind of friendly advice given to the people of China during Cairman Mao's great leap forward when millions perished. Keep you advice to those stupid enough to listen.

Now presumeably you have no comment about LSD being a treatment for alcohol addiction ? Does that then make you a troll for commenting on this thread ?

Let's define the definition of troll. Presumeably a troll invades a certain % of threads, posts a certain % of the threads, generally has their profile name all over the forum. So what are those percentages, quantify what defines a troll.

Clearly there are people on this forum, who lack imagination, lack personality, lack vision and lack a sense of humour. When they disagree with somone or something they name call "troll", ""stupid"" or worse.
  9. Tell him, tell him! :p

If someone is deliberately trying to get people riled up, for the sake of their own juvenile amusement, how does letting people/encouraging people to get riled help matters? Analogy time:

Some bloke is in a nightclub. He's obviously trying to pick a fight (for no real reason). Is it a sign of weakness to just make sure the bouncers know and let them deal with it?