Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

off the 250

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tanyathecheeky, Nov 19, 2004.

1. I traded my 250 in today....
    i bought a 2003 ZX6 636
    it's black with a yoshi, polished wheels, double bubble screen and only 12,000km.
    It's an awesome looking bike that goes like the clappers, can do 265kmh(apparently and certainly not with me on it!)
    I'm in love :)

2. Congrats on ur new steed tanya . Safe riding.
  3. Congrats.

Awesome bikes they are.

I miss mine :(

I miss the SP more though :( :( :(
  4. Is SP short for scooter?
  5. Congrats and enjoy
  6. Fantastic Tayna,
    I am so envious of you. Cant wait for my day to come.
    Only one dilemma......... with so many beautiful bikes out there, which one to choose!!!! :?
  7. :D :D :D Greetings and Salutations from Wangaratta Tanya,

Congratulations on your promotion! :) Can now take passengers too!!

Enjoy your bike ... it is all yours now go have some fun.

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)
  8. That is easy a HARLEY of course :D
  9. Very nice! The bike isn't too bad for a Kwaka either :)
  10. nice pic tanya! and the bikes great aswell. just messin. na hopefully one day ill be on the bigger ninja. i only got the 250 at the moment. congrats on the bigger bike anyway!
  11. Good onya Tanya. The 6 looks VERY VERY VERY sweet, so does the model :wink: :D . Enjoy, I am sure you will be fanging it around heaps.

Don't worry about Marty, he's just PISSED that he F#CKED UP and got a Honda.

12. lol thanks guys :)
    my bike only weighs 2kg more than the across does too .. and has 125hp...
    if any qld riders see this, we're having a cruisy run to mt mee/melaney on sun.