Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Oct 9, 2016] Ladies Day at the Raceway (Warwick, Queensland)

Discussion in 'QLD' started by Colonel Coleman, Aug 26, 2016.

Ladies Day at the Raceway
Start Date: Oct 9, 2016 09:00
End Date: Oct 9, 2016 17:00
Time Zone: Australia/Brisbane +10:00 AEST

Morgan Park Raceway
Old Stanthorpe Road
Warwick, Queensland

Posted By: Colonel Coleman

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
  1. [​IMG]

Entries are now open via
    Motorcycle Sportsmen - Entry

you can sign up for an online account yourself if you don't already have one (signing up is free)

The entry fee ($100) includes a long-sleeve compression top, can you please select a size from the drop down box under "extras" the options are S/10, M/12, L/14, XL/16.

Cost is $100 per person
    One Day license is extra ($25) NEEDED IF YOU DO NOT HOLD AN MA LICENCE

Lunch is included

NO Camping

Also if you do not have leathers please let us know and we may be able to source some borrowed leathers

Minimum dress code is jeans & jacket with a decent pair of boots

• Like Like x 2
  2. hmmmmmmmm interesting dear watson! Thanks for posting CC :)
  3. You know you want to, and at that price it's a steal on one of the best tracks there is. I might even let you have a go on my race bike if you ask nicely :)

4. ValvolineValvoline - ask nicely, ask nicely!!!!!

If it was closer I'd be tempted to 'dress up' in a dress!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Oh dear god I'm in a dilemma... I don't know whether to say yes to seeing GeorgeOGeorgeO dress up for a giggle or if that will just be too traumatizing ....! ;)

Colonel ColemanColonel Coleman ...*speechless* pretty please with lots of sugar on top!?? :happy:
    Thanks for the offer - prob won't be able to touch the ground tho!

The hardest thing will be the logistics actually!
  6. The plan is for a good friend to enter, who will take her track bike up (CBR919RR) and I will throw one of my race bikes in the trailer (not sure which one) so my friend and maybe a few others can have a go on a race bike.

You will touch the ground :) Unlike on the road, you only need to do that twice, and that's what your pit crew are for, to catch you.

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. Hats (or helmets) off to you for offering that.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I have been told my hairy legs below a pink tutu is especially endearing.
  9. Ok, Katie booked herself in today, so that means we are definitely going and a riderless bike will be sitting in the shade with tyre warmers on wishing for a pilot.

I have promised a couple of other girls, so don't go getting jealous.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Aww what a way to make a girl feel like she's in the running of "the bachelor".... :dead::banghead:

Lol :p no worries it's still an amazing opportunity :)
    I'll book myself Monday
  11. image.
    What's "The Bachelor"?

Oh, and as this is a photo thread, a nostalgic pic from Qualifying at ASBK

Edit. I'm getting my threads confused :wacky:
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1

12. Facebook event page, discussions and help for transport, gear and Leathers

13. Ah. Awesome :)
    Now I'll just have to go get facebook.... Lol :p
  14. Meet Tayla,

One of the fastest women in the country and a really great ambassador for motorcycle sport and an awesome fellow club member. She will also be mentoring on the day,

Ladies Day at the Raceway Mentor: Tayla Relph

15. I think you will love it Valvoline, there are a lot of the Kysa girls going so it sounds like a big "Ladies Day" at the Race Way. Should be lots of fun so let us know how you go....:)
    • Like Like x 2
  16. You could be a flag marshall?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Next one YOU have to come along too suzannesuzanne!
  18. Lol !!! I maybe.... would if I had a bike just for racing (that and if I was 20 years younger!!). They also have a few days at the Norwell Motorplex here on the Gold Coast and I think some coaching is included. I think you will love it and there will be no stopping you!!
  19. image.

3 more sleeps peeps:)