Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Oct 29, 2016] Newbie friendly ride - Gold Coast (Nerang)

Discussion in 'QLD' started by Valvoline, Oct 4, 2016.

Newbie friendly ride - Gold Coast
Start Date: Oct 29, 2016 08:00
End Date: Oct 29, 2016 12:00
Time Zone: Australia/Brisbane +10:00 AEST

Caffe Chinos
3/18 Ferry St, Nerang
Nerang 4211

Posted By: Valvoline

Confirmed Attendees: 5
You can not RSVP for this event...

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Following on from Colonel Coleman's newbie tag along, I'm holding one in the Gold Coast. :)

There is a petrol station Coles express less than 1km at 3/18 Ferry St, Nerang.

Meeting at Caffe chinos for a drink at 8am, before setting off round 8:30am. We can either go to a carpark nearby for some practice skills and or then head over to do Beechmont and Canungra loop. We can extend it if people wish.

Sedate ride to all speed limits, just to enjoy the day, get to know your bike and other NetRiders :)

Q's, comments or if you need to be collected, let me know.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Count me in for this one.

I can meet up with any North siders who are interested in this one and make our way down.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You can most likely ride down with me Wraith. I saw your PM by the way, I just haven't had time to reply yet sorry.

4. No worries at all CC. I look forward to it.

5. If I'm not working I be there for sure!!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Hopefully these rides continue through Nov-Dec, I'm all booked up due to football on Saturdays :(
  7. Proper Football? Or Handegg?

I think between V and myself, we will probably do them alternatively between Brissie and the GC

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Haha yeah handegg, we should make the semis, so we play through late Nov.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Love to, but work dependent.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ill come along for sure. I jist need to have a bit of work done on my bike. Something is going on with it so hopefully nothing to serious!
    • Like Like x 2