Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Oct 26, 2014] A ride on Sunday (Robertson Pie Shop)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, Oct 22, 2014.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
A ride on Sunday
Robertson Pie Shop
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Posted By: Senetor17
Start Date: Oct 26, 2014 08:00
End Date: Oct 26, 2014 13:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Hi, does anyone want to get together for a ride on Sudnay? I'm thinking of heading down to the Robertson Pie Shop via Macquarie Pass.

2. timing, Bill?
  3. I'm Planning on leaving Liverpool around 8:00 AM
  4. Would love to join if the planets align.

Put me down as tentative - will confirm on Friday
  5. I will put in a tentative yes as well, just need this flu to disappear. Where are you looking to meet up, apologies if it is in the post somewhere unable to be viewed by my phone
  6. Update on plans, I just heard about Breakfast Torque and it's on Sunday Morning. Looks interesteing and starts at 8:00 am Waratah Oval 40 Rawson Street Suterhland. So I'll be there from about 8:00 AM. After that I'm heading to Robertson Pie Shop via the National Park. Weather forecast looks ok so far.
  7. What's Breakfast Torque? :bag: (nm, google to the rescue :p )
  8. didn't know about Breakfast Torque... do now, thx!.... might have to check it out (y)
  9. I'll also be going to Breakfast Torque but will skip the ride afterwards. Have to spend some time with the family as well.

Keen to meet some new riding mates so will keep an eye out for the next ride.
  10. I am definitely out, I think I have Ebola
  11. Pansy.
  12. A pansy wouldn't have been the 1st person in the pool this year today despite the flu, a idiot yes but a pansy no ;)
  13. I was down at the beach all through winter. Don't recall seeing you there.
  14. In winter I swim north to warmer waters to breed, surviving on my reserves of blubber
  15. wow I live down this way and never even knew about breakfast torque, missed out, bummer :-(