Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Oct 23, 2015] Getaway to Bright (Bright)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Ned, Sep 19, 2015.

Getaway to Bright
Start Date: Oct 23, 2015 08:00
End Date: Oct 25, 2015 16:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Bright 3741

Posted By: Ned

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. #1 Ned, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    Getaway to Bright, 3 Day Weekend................:woot:

-Spring has sprung, it's getting warmer and what better place than Bright to spend a few days, riding around with fellow Netriders exploring some of our most popular roads. We'll be riding to places as far as Omeo, Mitta Mitta, Mt Beauty, even Mt Hotham. If you are a corner-chaser, this trip will not disappoint. I have adjusted the route on day 1 to allow for a ride up to Mount Buffalo, weather permitting.

-This is a 3 day trip where you'll be staying 2 nights at Bright in fully self-contained 2 bedroom units with undercover parking, with a short walk into town. Although not posted specifically as a Learner Friendly trip, those riders who feel they have the necessary skills and confidence to participate are very welcome. Looking at approx 350-400km per day with ample breaks.

RIDE LEVEL: Touring 1 Intermediate, see: https://netrider.net.au/threads/ride-level-ratings.159944/

Friday 23, Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 October

Diamond Creek McDonald's

33 Main Hurstbridge Rd, Diamond Creek

8-15am for 8-30am sharp leave, please don't be late :D

$96 per person (includes 2 nights)

-Friday night sees us enjoying a meal at one of the local hotels, while saturday we'll kick back and relax with a BBQ after our trip through the hills :cool:

-Places are limited on this trip, your spot on this trip is confirmed once I have received payment, please PM me for details(y)
    -Any questions please feel free to post here or PM me. Looking forward to [​IMG] with you........

- PS: Baked goods may be provided :hungry:

1. Ned
    2. Bee (Paid)
    3. V8Patrol (Paid)
    4. Benny The Jet (Paid)
    5. Zol (Paid)
    6. Gooza (Paid)
    7. Brusa (Paid)
    8. JMC (Paid)
    9. Amitch888 (Paid)
    10. GR8N1K (Paid)
    11. Mrs GR8N1K (Paid)
    12. Blim (Paid)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Not jumping out of cake but will be making sure everyone is stuffed with baked goods :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anything in November Ned?
  4. #4 Ned, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Payment received BeeBee, thankyou :) Am looking forward to sampling some more of your baked goods ;) Make sure you leave room for clothes this time!

No, nothing planned for november.
  5. This would be a fantastic weekend, wish I could make it. :(

Looking forward to the ride write up and food photos already!
  6. I'll come along.
  7. How do you feel about someone joining you in Bright ?
  8. No probs Berty, there's always the next one, hope to catch up soon, perhaps even over your way :)

Sweet!! Same details as last time if you still have them Zol. If not, please PM (y)

Quite possible, would be great to catch up, PM sent.
  9. Payment received zolzol, thanks. Hopefully this time round we don't encounter a snow storm! It made for good photo's though and was actually good to have a challenge thrown at us. Ahh, the warm fire at Omeo....
  10. Checking tomorrow on whether I can get the day off :blackeye:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'm always up for a challenge! >>;}
  12. Ok, Leave approved. I'm in. Hopefully we get better weather than the last excursion...

Payment Sent
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Great to have you along again GoozaGooza, yep, I've ordered warmer weather too so you'll be right (y)

You're on the list :playful:
  14. Can't make it so can I just give the address so you can forward the baked goods .
  15. I might be in; I'm definitely keen! Sounds pretty great.
    I'll let you know once money is on its way, NedNed
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Might only receive deconstructed baked goods :D
  17. Payment received GoozaGooza, thankyou.

Will be great to have you along ExportswedeExportswede, can't get enough of those roads hey??
  18. Might see y'all on the roads somewhere!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I'm in, looking forward to it
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. And payment just sent