Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Oct 2, 2016] Track day SMSP 2nd Oct 2016 (Eastern Creek)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, Sep 1, 2016.

Track day SMSP 2nd Oct 2016
Start Date: Oct 2, 2016 07:00
End Date: Oct 2, 2016 17:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Sydney Motorsport Park
SMSP Ferrers Rd
Eastern Creek 2766

Posted By: Senator17

Confirmed Attendees: 5
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Who's booked in for a Track Day? GeorgeOGeorgeO icemakericemaker LionzLionz POPEYEPOPEYE Loza zrxLoza zrx ? Anyone else I've missed?

2. Wrong Lozza. LionZ's buddy not on Netrider (yeah...i know....we should charge him for use of the Netrider garage....)
  3. Will see how I go at this Saturday's track day. Will most likely book afterwards. Will keep you posted.
  4. You know you want to...........spots run out fast............if you don't book now you'll regret it.....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Popeye gave me LoZzaLoZza, don't know why the other one came up. I thought he was on NR.
  6. Lozza reads occasionally but doesn't post.

I've got a Vegas trip to book for October - depending on those finalised dates i'll know if I can make it.
  7. I'm booked in for this one but there's a remote chance I might not be able to make it.
  8. Sounds like a blast. What s the damage to my wallet ? $$$$$
  9. Thanks GeorgeO,
    I'll have to think hard on that. If I do attend I know I wont be setting any speed records on the Grom :facepalm:
  10. you might, but not the records that will make anyone envious. ;)

seriously though, you will probably surprise yourself with the corner speed you can carry on the Grom.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. What colour/group is everyone in?
  12. White,yellow,green
  13. Neat, I was worried all netrider peeps would be in red/green

I booked in the White group for oct 2 :D
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Oct 3rd for me fellas. Found out it was a public holiday and there was availabilty in Yellow so happy days :). So if anyone is going on that Monday let me know.
  15. Im in Sunday 2nd and monday 3rd... im one lucky girl!
    Already booked into a garage with some mates.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Will see you there then! If i deide to take the Duke at least I won't be the only KTM in white group!
  17. Haha! Didnt know you took the duke out on the track!
    But beware... mine is sexier then yours! :rolleyes:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Oh...and we have cake in our garage...LOTS of cake...
    Garage booked under celebration cakes racing...sponsored by my company :happy:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. That's true!

I took the Duke last month to focus a bit on corner speed - it forces you to be much more precise on sticking to the correct line and turning points. I ended up REALLY enjoying the day so seriously thinking of taking her again.