Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Oct 17, 2015] Cranbourne GPRun 2015

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Wolve, Sep 7, 2015.

Cranbourne GPRun 2015
Start Date: Oct 17, 2015 08:00
End Date: Oct 17, 2015 12:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Cranbourne Main Street
Vic 3977

Posted By: Wolve

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hell yeah!

Don't have the link to share at present, but we'd appreciate folks sharing the VMC facebook calendar event for the Cranbourne GP Run! Get it out amongst your networks!

There's also a competition going on.

Register for the event by sending an email to VMC.GPRun @ gmail . com (remove spaces) with a contact name and number, by the 14th October and be in the draw for one of four 3 day MotoGP general admission passes!

Fine print:
    - We'll let you know you won, but you have to be at the event to pick it up from the VMC trailer.
    - Also, you accept that we'll put you on the VMC's motorcycle community emailing list which will see an occasional email about goings on in Victorian motorcycling - you can opt out at a later date.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I will probably do this again. Loved the ride with 10,000 other bikes!
    Well, realistically it was only about 500 in view at any one time.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. If I can get out of work I'll be there.
  5. At this stage, myself and a mate of mine are going to take part in this awesome event.. Did it two years ago and it was a blast..
    • Like Like x 1