Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Oct 16, 2016] Newbie ride of the GC hinterland (Qld)

Discussion in 'QLD' started by Valvoline, Oct 15, 2016.

Newbie ride of the GC hinterland
Start Date: Oct 16, 2016 10:00
End Date: Oct 16, 2016 14:00
Time Zone: Asia/Vladivostok +10:00 VLAT

Nerang Zaraffas
85 spencer road, carrara
Qld 4211

Posted By: Valvoline

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. 10 am dept and meet up at Zaraffas Nerang. Get there at 9:30am if you wanna have a drink first.

Ride open to all levels.

Tambourine mt, Henri Roberts drive and we'll see how people go then :)

Sorry it's late start but I may be a bit tired after a hen's night! Lol

See you there!! :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sorry.
    Would love to make it but its very late notice and I have planned family stuff!
  3. I'll most likely be there.
  4. would looooove to go but a bit far away lol
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Can meet you on the way down if you're going
  6. Sounds like a plan. I was going to head down early if I was going to go.

At this stage I'm in.
  7. My Son's 17th birthday tomorrow. If he survives his party tonight at home with 60 of his friends:sneaky:

There may or may not be people here in patches to keep the peace:whistle:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Is a BP at 4120 Pacific Mtwy, Brisbane QLD 4129 where I get on mtwy that could meet you if you let me know a time
  9. Haha. Happy birthday to your son CC.

Loganholme? But, I might get robbed stopping there. Not sure on time yet would 7-7:30 be to ealry for you? I kind of feel like going to the spit on the gold coast before meeting up?
  10. Not a bad idea. Jacobs Well is quite nice too - reasonable ride around there
  11. I might be there round that time and if so I'll join.
    I'm leaving loganholme at 6 to go through Woodenbong, kyogle then head to GC hinterland which should put me there round 10.
    Would be cool to meet some new riding mates.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. You must ride like the wind!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Are you getting married? - woo hoo, are we all invited:emoji_bride_with_veil::emoji_bride_with_veil::emoji_man_in_tuxedo::emoji_man_in_tuxedo::beer::beer:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Awesome!!
  15. #15 Valvoline, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    I wish it were that tame Rus LerRus Ler .... its started off with a semi-drunk life model class and I somehow ended on my knees posing with another chick...
    This is gonna be a looooooong night..

I should add all chicks were clothed!!!.
  16. Curious question. Does anyone have a spare set of helmet speakers? As in the flat ones? Nothing fancy just need some for music?
  17. :worthlesspics:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. None spare! Look into the Senas. Bloody awesome things for riding touring and yabbering on in the helmet - or giving directions!
  19. Yes Rus LerRus Ler ... I can now tick THAT off my bucket list... :sneaky::whistle::wtf:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Is that last emoticon a yuck or something else? I never quite understand those things:whistle: