Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Oct 15, 2016] The Newcastle Thread (Newcastle)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Cam2318, Oct 15, 2016.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The Newcastle Thread
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Posted By: Cam2318
Start Date: Oct 15, 2016 17:00
End Date: Oct 15, 2016 19:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT
  1. #1 Cam2318, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    Hi fellow Novocastrians
    Thought I would kick off a thread for us Newie Riders where we can post up when we are doing small local rides and fancy some company. This is so we don't have to post a new thread every time your jumping on your bike for a ride. This is seperate from main organised rides, such as feeder rides with the Sydney crew like the Spring has Sprung ride etc where more organisation is required. This is more a "going for a blat up the bay Sunday morning" or "thinking of going for a ride to Catho pub for lunch" type thing.
    So to kick it off, I'm doing the Clarencetown, Dungog, Paterson loop tomorrow. Leaving from McDonalds Raymond Terrace at approx 8.45am. Hoping to be home around lunch time for those pesky afternoon chores. So feel free to come alongDrSleepyDrSleepy michaelM3michaelM3 chazpowerschazpowers BradGBradG tonyodtonyod John StephensJohn Stephens hyperduchyperduc PlundererPlunderer philskiphilski Jaz_13Jaz_13 NewieRiderNewieRider

2. Top ride with NewieRiderNewieRider , MrsNewieRider and tonyodtonyod. Thanks peeps catch ya on the next one
  3. Good idea Cam2318Cam2318 — (un)fortunately my rides are mostly mid-week affairs these days, but I'll put them up here on the off-chance someone is free.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Likewise. Thanks everyone for the morning. This is what we went past in Dungog -
    The 5th Annual Dungog Rumble is a family day out. Come and view the Hot Rods, Custom Classics, Restored Vehicles and Motorcycles. There will be a free sausage sizzle for all. Live music, raffles, giveaways and a great car show.
  5. #5 Cam2318, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Would've been nice if they had some signage up. Had no idea it was on and we were 300 metres from it. Gutted, sorry guys
  6. Nice loop on a nice day with nice people, thanks for a great day Cam2318Cam2318 & tonyodtonyod
    • Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Cam2318, Oct 16, 2016
    Yep top day. GP on channel One now
  8. That's my local loop(y) I'm in a place that used to allow me to do it as a "long way home" from work.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. should we keep you in the loop (pardon the pun) on future rides GunstarHeroGunstarHero
  10. Haha, when I'm able to ride again I'll be interested, but no need at the moment. thanks Cam2318Cam2318
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I missed it, dropped in on my son and wanted to go for a ride, I couldn't say no haha
  13. #13 Cam2318, Oct 16, 2016
    Bogan and proud of it :) I think they play this song at every Knights game.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Twisted your arm?
  15. Twisted the wrist
    • Like Like x 2
  16. There's a bike show at the Hinton pub this Sunday. 11am - 5pm
  17. But.... MotoGP?! A whole weekend of it... :emoji_heart_eyes:
  18. Doh, what was I thinking
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. If anyone wanyts to help raise awareness for Mens health issues this is on on the 13th of MOvember :)

or for those not on Facebook (as if)
    Movember Australia

A little ride round the lake from Belmont South to Swansea (the long way)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. I will most likely be doing this one

I am an as if (not on facebook) so thanks for the other link