Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Oct 12, 2014] Pink Ribbon Ride Sunday 12th Sept (NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by Senator17, Oct 7, 2014.

Pink Ribbon Ride Sunday 12th Sept
Start Date: Oct 12, 2014 09:00
End Date: Oct 12, 2014 17:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

921 Punchbowl Rd, Punchbowl
NSW 2196

Posted By: Senetor17

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Is anyone from Netrider going on the Pink Ribbon ride on Sunday? Do you want to meet up? I'm registrered and going.

2. Hi Bill,

I am interested in doing this ride but will have to bring the GSXR as the Triumph is fully loaded for the trip to Phillip Island and can't be bothered unloading all the stuff from it :)

Punchbowl is only 20 minutes away from my place, so we can either meet-up at the club or I can wait for you at Office Works on Canterbury Road about 2 minutes away from the club.

Shoot me a PM or SMS.

3. Dunno yet.

I'm registered, with the boss as pillion.

If the weather and the stars and everything else aligns and she wants to go, then I'll be there, on the red BMW R850R.

If SWMBO doesn't want to go, then I'll probably not be there, since there is a surprising amount of standing and wandering about involved and I'm not too good at either at the moment.

4. #4 jalalski, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    Status changed again to "confirmed", so see you there tomorrow ;)