Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Obama gets Osama.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Rohizle, May 2, 2011.

1. I just noticed about 15 people on my FB wall comment on it... Who needs news sites!
  2. I particularly liked two lines one that said:

Correspondents also warn of a possible backlash in Pakistan and Middle Easter supporters over his death.

Whats a "middle easter" is that when you take a break from eating chocolate rabbits?

and the other is :

Twitter: Osama bin Laden reaction

Wouldn't his reaction be "What the F#ck was that?"

cheers Michael
  3. Maybe he will be able to convince allah that was a suicide bombing so he can get all his virgins.
  4. Speech if anyone missed it.

5. Now all of the wierdo Camel Slappin' Fundamentalist Muslims will be planning their acts of reprisal.
  6. Makes sense to announce this now - Afghanistan never had any oil, controlling the poppy trade was too hard, and things are starting to heat up in the middle east again with Gaddafi's mob...
  7. So what now ??? I doubt it will change a thing besides America's excuses to blow places up.
  8. I want to see his head on a stick.
  9. I found this comment pretty funny. Stolen from a Herald Sun reader...

Osama Bin Laden
    World Hide and Seek Champion

10. After hearing he was killed in a mansion am I the only one who thought of this?

11. That's amazing!
  12. [​IMG]
  13. Just heard that Donald Trump doesn't believe it - he wants to see the death certificate...
  14. Heres the pic

15. Good news, was listening to the Americans outside singing in front of the white house this afternoon on the radio.

Will wait for someone to post a Anne Frank joke [-(
  16. Within seconds of it going live on news sites messages were popping up in my FB news feed as well - some of them not so colourful either. :D

It's fantastic they finally got the bastard though. (y)
  17. first thing that anyone should think of when they hear mansions in the middle east is arrested development.
  18. Ah but a giant beard would suit Tony Montana far better than George Bluth. Although that video clip would probably be far less R rated than the clip I posted up.