Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

O/T: Body Bouncer could be NWS

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by matt232, Aug 3, 2005.

1. I've been sitting on this one for a couple of days thinking it might be a little too racey but as many of the posts today indicate, I was wrong.

So here it is.

http://www.bodybouncer.com/ (Just be warned that its not entirely work safe)

Of note is the video and the Groove gallery. :wink:
  2. GOLD! i'll take 7 :LOL:
  3. Hmm lets see .... 2 bedrooms / bathroom / lounge / kitchen / garage ?

I'll take six :twisted:
  4. Interesting choice of words there Matt.....
  5. I could say the same. :D

Ok ok so I had to edit Nova's bike description a little
  6. Well I don't ALWAYS ride like one, depends if I'm in the mood or not ;)
  7. :LOL:
  8. nar, gotta work up a sweat. energy used + time spent = pleasure :D

would be handy for the more elderly generations though :shock:
  9. hhhhmmmm you could work on the bike at the same time with some of those positions. 8)
  10. to extend your equation......if you are using less energy at any one time using this thing and yet still put the same total amount of energy into it then you end up with more time spent......ergo more pleasure. Now if my algebra wasn't so rusty I could probably come up with some kind of polynomial equation to cover it......or just say I see 'potential' here.
  11. yeah, but theres a limit to how much time you can spend without running dry and causing piston damage. you need to exert the right amount of energy and hopefully come as close as you can to the time limit :D energy spent is more important than time spent, its just a matter of controlling both. i guess that thing might help control it, but it will also take away a lot of the energy used so while you might get similar pleasure results every time, the chances of getting the energy and time as close to the limits as possible are pretty slim IMO

:LOL: sex maths
  12. What the hell else you wanna bolt onto the Strom? :roll: :roll: :p :p :p
  13. In this context, fewer comments about the elderly generations would be appreciated! Thank You! :eek:
  14. I cant see , i cant see . At work so thx for the heads up Matt . What is it ?
  15. or

A rubber saddle with a hole in it mounted in a steel frame.
  16. Hey Flipp you gunna add this product to your line of goodies :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p :wink:

Cheers 8)